Tall Timbers Tasmania Hotel offers visitors to the area with fully self-contained recreational vehicles its property with free RV parking available from October 1st to 31 May each year. Enjoy the expansive grounds and the facilities of the venue whilst visiting Smithton Tasmania. Circular Head is an RV friendly region with a waste point located on the west side of Duck River Bridge in Smithton, approximately 3 kilometers from Tall Timbers Hotel. Visitors staying in their RV are welcome to use the facilities (some with a small charge) including tennis courts, coin operated barbecues and guest laundry. You can also enjoy a drink or meal in the hotel's award winning sports bar and bistro, try your luck in the gaming room or just walk the expansive grounds. Talk to friendly staff about facilities and tours including Tarkine 4WD Adventure Tours. See also: Camping Smithton: Camping Marrawah: Camping Arthur River:
Staying in your motorhome, caravan or other self-contained vehicle at Tall Timbers if subject tot he following conditions:
- You can stay in your fully self-contained vehicle for maximum stays of up to 72 hours in any 14 day consecutive period (NO TENT or CAR CAMPING)
- Well behaved pets are welcome but should be controlled and kept on a lead or tethered at all times
- Campfires are not permitted.
- Your visitors are welcome but out of respect to our other guests, should not be in the park after 10 pm or before 7 am.
- Take all your rubbish and waste with you when you leave.
To ensure everyone can enjoy our park, please do not:
- Hang clothing or bedding outside your vehicles
- Tie anything to poles, posts or trees
- Remove or damage any plants, landscaping or structures
- Discharge any liquid waste in any form on the property
- Swim or discharge rubbish or waste in the creek